Home Insurance

All the Coverage You Need Under One Roof

Home Insurance Coverage

Home Insurance

We offer competitive homeowner insurance packages tailored to your needs and budget to cover the things that are most important to you.

Property insurance policies provide coverage for your home and contents in case of fire, theft and other hazards. Policies also cover personal liability, including if someone is injured on your property or if you cause damage to someone else’s property. Call or come in to discuss your needs. 

Condominium Insurance

Condominium Insurance

Condominium owners have special insurance needs. We can help.

Each condominium unit owner is responsible to insure their own personal belongings and their unit’s improvements and upgrades such as built-ins and upgraded fixtures. If you’d like to get the right level of insurance for your condo, reach out to us. We’re happy to discuss your options and provide you with a free quote. 


Tenants Insurance

Renting a house, an apartment or a mobile home? We recommend you protect your possessions in case of fire, water damage, or theft. 

As a tenant, you could be held legally liable if you cause damage to any part of your building and to others who live or visit there. A landlord’s insurance policy will not cover your personal belongings or your legal liability. In the end, you could end up losing thousands of dollars without insurance. Let us help you get the right kind of coverage for your needs. 

Seasonal and Secondary Dwellings

The type of property you own determines your insurance requirements.

If you use your second property during one season of the year your property is likely a seasonal residence. If you use it periodically but year round it could be deemed a secondary residence. In either instance, we can make sure you have the right policy to cover your valuable asset so you can enjoy it for years to come.

Ontario Real Estate Professionals Program<

Ontario Real Estate Professionals Program

Realtors have unique liability concerns. Get the protection you need with our exclusive realtor liability program.

Real estate contracts do (or should) include a clause requiring the agent to have a commercial general liability policy to protect themselves and their employer from legal action brought against them by a homeowner.

Leo Martin Insurance Brokers Ltd is the exclusive provider for the Ontario Real Estate Professionals Program. Learn more here.

or visit us at

111 Montreal Rd.
Cornwall, ON
K6H 1B2

(Get Directions)

A full line of insurance services

Call us at 1-844-807-1506

Email us at info@leomartininsurance.com

or visit us at

111 Montreal Rd., Cornwall, ON, K6H 1B2
(Get Directions)

Follow us on Facebook