Ontario Real Estate Professionals
Your RECO insurance doesn’t include commercial general liability insurance. Accidents do happen. Liability insurance protects you against lawsuits involving injuries to others and damage to a homeowner’s property.
Did you know?
- As a realtor you may be considered an independent contractor. That means you might not be covered by your brokerage’s commercial general liability insurance.
- Your brokerage may require its realtors to have their own commercial general liability insurance. Contracts with brokerages often state that they aren’t responsible for costs or expenses caused by a realtor’s actions, which is why commercial general liability insurance is necessary.
Most realtors in Ontario don’t have the protection they need. As a real estate professional, you face specific risks, such as legal action from a homeowner, or third-party claims if someone is injured at a home that you’re showing.
We’ve created our Real Estate Professionals Insurance Program to protect you against those risks. It offers affordable coverage above and beyond your RECO insurance, as well as the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re protected against the unexpected.
Get the protection you need today. Contact us for more information and a free, no-obligation quote.
Call us at 1-844-807-1506.
- Commercial General Liability coverage of $1,000,000 or $2,000,000
- Employers Liability
- Non-Owned Auto coverage
- Cyber Risk Management
- Legal Expense Insurance
- Optional Property coverage, including off-premises coverage for laptops and tablets
- Very competitive pricing -you could save hundreds!
- Three convenient packages to choose from so you get the right coverage you need
- Industry-leading, 24-hour claims service with personal contact following the report of a claim